Wednesday 25 September 2013

Welcome! And the first project after the hiatus

It's been ages since I've done any scale modelling, my return from Australia in 2011 marking a return to the hobby as well. This blog will be dedicated to these projects as they come, sometimes there may even be others that are related (Such as 3D Modelling etc..).

Here's my first project after years keeping my hands off hobby knives, cement and paint. Tamiya's venerable M113ACAV without much tinkering at all.



I have never used airbrush for my earlier projects, this one was done as I was just getting back into the swing of things and was done with Tamiya's aerosol spray paint. Putting into effect the stuff I've learnt over the years (and forgot, naturally). The kit has been sitting in my stash for years as I was away in Australia and I seem to have lost the instructions for it. I managed to find some online from model-making.eu, it did the job!


I've done a few since then so there'll be a few more posts coming up for projects done post 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment